FALL 2017 LOVE LAB:
Fall in Love With Your Self
The Love Lab is a five-month study series with master teacher Jean Mazzei that entices you to explore your essential nature: unconditional love. Each series flirts with a different aspect of love to dissolve your conditions as you learn to prove your constant access to this omnipotent force through your embodiment of it.
The Love Lab offers monthly in-person and online gatherings featuring satsang, asana, pranayama and meditation. Flexible packages empower your inner scientist to customize the intensity and mode of your study.
Each monthly lab features:
- Video recording* of the lab
As we discover more about self-love, we use the principle of “adhikara” or “the next steps” to design the journey into the center of your own heart. Each unique heart has a unique path, so the topic for each monthly lab will reflect the hearts that are present.
Topics may include:
- How do I know if I really love me?
- How do I take the love I feel on my mat into my daily life?
- My light is getting bigger. How do I expand my current reality to receive love from myself and others in a bigger way?
- How can I love myself no matter what?
- How can yoga asana support me in cultivating my relationship with myself?
- What if I doubt that I am in the right body?
- What are some practical tools for daily self-love?
DATA & OBSERVATIONS:
Report your findings and advance your insights with Jean’s online support between labs:
- Monthly one-hour think tank via video conference featuring offerings such as satsang, Q&A, pranayama, meditation and yoga nidra
- Video recordings of think tanks
- Bonus access to Jean’s online Monday Meditation series, plus daily replay
Discover the relationship with yourself that will serve you – or something else!