MONDAYS, 5:30 – 6:45P, JUN 4 – JUL 9
In this class study series, Cassandra McDonough will work with you to target the energetic imbalance often implicated in anxiety and certain types of depression.* It comes down to this: Yoga and Ayurveda practices are meant to move energy in specific, purposeful ways. Only certain practices are appropriate for you as a unique individual, and knowing which ones are beneficial for you can help in ways you never thought possible. This is the core of Vedic knowledge, which is thousands of years old and encompasses all meditation, mindfulness, and Ayurvedic knowledge to date.
Throughout the study series, we will discuss the Ayurvedic pathology of mental and emotional imbalance as well as how imbalance can trigger physical disease. In our practice sessions, you will learn the techniques that can rewire your energetic body towards balance.
- Do you have so much anxiety that you can't meditate because it makes it worse?
- Do you have a hard time falling asleep or wake up earlier than you want to? Insomnia?
- Do you constantly feel fatigued and worn out?
- Do feelings of worry, fear, or being overwhelmed get in the way of your productivity?
- Do your thoughts race?
- Do you struggle with addiction?
- Do you regularly experience gas, bloating, anxiety related IBS, or constipation?
Learn breathing techniques, postures, and movements that help correct the energetic imbalances that create anxiety and depression.
This series is appropriate for those struggling with anxiety, overwhelm, worry, fear, panic attacks, addiction, depression, melancholy, anger, and more. Please feel free to inquire with Cassandra if you have any questions. Must be purchased as a class series. No drop-ins. Refunds are available within 48 hours after the first class if you don't think it's a good fit.
Investment: $135 for 6 classes