Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9:15-10:30A; Jan. 16 – Feb. 22
Prana Flow Vinyasa is movement alchemy, transforming all stress and contraction into the flow of consciousness and bliss. This practice has strong roots in tradition yet also offers evolutionary embodiment practices created by modern masters of this living tradition. Prana Vinyasa was created by master teacher Shiva Rea and these classes are taught by her long time student Cassandra McDonough.
Solar classes (more externally activating) will be Tuesdays and Lunar classes (learning the inner arts) will be held Thursdays. You can attend both days or just one.
Solar classes will heat you up and train your body to be strong enough to allow the full energy of life express itself through your embodiment. Lunar classes will include more seated postures and emphasize opening to life.
- Week 1: Proper introduction to vinyasa, including essential breathing techniques and proper form in a “vinyasa” as a transition possibility (including chaturanga, upward dog and downward dog).
- Week 2: Intelligent vinyasa krama (sequencing) towards Visvamitrasana
- Week 3: Intelligent vinyasa krama (sequencing) towards Eka Pada Rajkapotasana
- Week 4: Intelligent vinyasa krama (sequencing) towards Bakasana
- Week 5: Intelligent vinyasa krama (sequencing) towards Natarajasana
- Week 6: Intelligent vinyasa krama (sequencing) towards Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
Investment: $270 for both Tuesday and Thursday classes; $145 for one day per week.
Must be purchased as a series. No drop-ins for the class series beginning January 16th. Refunds are available within 48 hours after the first class if you don’t think it is a good fit. Space is limited and self-care is essential – register yourself and a friend today!