FRIDAY, SEPT. 8 – SUNDAY, SEPT. 10; 9A-5P DAILY
Learn the art of observation and support through the practices of restorative yoga. This teacher training will give you the skills necessary to incorporate restorative yoga into your practice and classes. Restorative yoga offers the assistance of props to hold the body – and when the body is held it learns to release and rest – making room for healing. This training is for teachers and dedicated students alike.
FOCUS OF TRAINING:
• The restorative environment
• Sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous systems
• Breath awareness
• Guided relaxation techniques
• Observations of different bodies in restorative poses
• Trusting your Self
• Postural adaptations for pregnancy
• How to work with individual students
• Your own Restorative practice
• The importance of Savasana
Limited to 20; please reserve your spot in advance. No prior teaching skills necessary; all are welcome.
Cost: $365 on or before 8/1; $395 thereafter